We are excited to welcome you back to Cambie Village Dental, as BC Dental Practices have moved into Phase 2. We are now proceeding with elective, non-elective and emergency dental treatments.
Before Your Next Appointment
Please click below to complete our online COVID-19 Screening Form.
More About Our Safety Precautions
Our practice is following the College of Dental Surgeons of BC and the BC Centre for Disease Control Guidelines, as well as Work Safe BC guidelines.
Here is a list of some of the safety measure we are taking at our office to keep you and our team safe:
- We have invested significant resources into air purification systems at our practice.
- Every staff member and doctor is having their temperature checked with a contactless thermometer, twice a day and is equipped with appropriate personal protective equipment.
- When patients and visitors arrive, we check their temperature with a contactless thermometer.
- Before and after patient visits, we clean, disinfect and sterilize rooms, instruments and surfaces in our procedure rooms and operatories.
- In the reception/waiting area, we disinfect all surfaces multiple times throughout the day and provide hand sanitizer to both staff and patients.
- Floors, bathrooms and other high touch areas are cleaned at least once daily to ensure all areas are disinfected and fully sanitized.
- All patients are required to wear a mask when they come to the clinic or purchase one from the clinic at a nominal cost.
Have questions about COVID-19 and your dental health?
Our dental team is here for you.Contact Us